|Voorhies International Consulting utilizes leading assessment tools and analysis to help you to know yourself and others. We can guide you through the assessment options and determine which are right for you and your team, considering your current situation, challenges and goals.
These assessments can be completed online with results available within the week. The instruments are learning tools to help you and/or your team discover how your styles and approaches compliment or conflict. They can also provide a baseline understanding of which leadership behaviors will improve your effectiveness in leading your team.
- Myers-Briggs (MBTI – Step I and II).
Individual, team and leader reports. Helps organizations of all sizes address their needs – from team building, leadership and coaching and conflict management to career development and retention.
- EQI (Baron). Emotional Intelligence Quotient.
Individual, team and leader reports. Assesses the Bar-On model of emotional-social intelligence.
- ICQ = Intercultural Intelligence assessment and mapping tool (Knowledgeworkx).
Designed to develop cultural learners who are aware of their own culture, appreciate the culture of others, and know how to turn cultural differences into cultural bridges that develop coexistence into synergy in work and living settings.
- TKI – (Thomas Kilmann) conflict assessment and interpretive report.
The world’s best-selling instrument for conflict resolution. Can be applied to such challenges as change management, team building, leadership development, stress management, negotiation and communication.
- FIRO-B: Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation.
Helps people understand their own behavior and that of others in interpersonal situations.
- 360 & other multi-rater assessments. The 360 as implied gives you a full circle of data on how others perceive & experience your leadership. Confidential data is normally collected from a sample of your supervisor(s), peers & those working for you.